Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 3

This week was soooo busy I forgot to post my blog on Friday (my own personal due date!)  Much was accomplished:  Chapters 2 and 3 were read, itunes lecture listened to, PPT and crosswalks reviewed, quizzes taken, and individual assignments submitted.  I have read the feedback and so far, all appears to be going well.  I am also doing some GA work for Dr. Mesmer which is keeping me VERY busy.  Over the weekend, I read Chapter 4 and started working on the midterm.  I have moved that due date up from the 19th to this Wednesday (June 15th) since I will be leaving for the beach that afternoon and will not return until Sunday evening (Yeah!!!).    I feel like I may be neglecting EDEL 621 - perhaps I can get some reading done for it while on the beach.  Yes....I am a nerd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment