Friday, July 15, 2011

Weeks 7 and 8

Once again...this Friday (today) will cover my productivity in EDEL 612 for the last two weeks.  I was fortunate to finish up with all of the Chapters early last week.  I was also able to complete all of the required discussions and the last few quizzes.  Now all that is remaining is the "group project" and the final exam.  I compiled our "small group" portion...a review of ISLLCs 1,3, and 4 through the lens of Video 1...for Wendy, Josie and myself.  However, many of our other group members have been on vacation over the last two weeks and needed more time.  Our plan is to meet in breeze at some point over the weekend to finalize the project.  I have also been spending a great deal of time working through EDEL 621 requirements over the last few days.  This coming Monday and Tuesday I plan to finish up and submit the final!!!  Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment