Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 6

With the 4th of July festivities, this post is also outside of the "Friday-post timeline" I orginally aspired to!  However, the extra days proved very productive for EDEL 612...

Basically, I was able to complete all the remaining modules.  Chapters 7 and 8 due on the 3rd were submitted before I ran off to the beach for a couple of days!  On the trip down to North Myrtle (and while lying on the beach!), I was able to complete my required readings for Chapters 9, 11, 13 and 14.  I also reviewed each chapter's Crosswalk and PPT documents - which were very helpful in addressing Quiz questions and the Individual Assignments. 

Going forward I have some "Discussion Board" comments remaining, a submission of the "New Orleans" group project, and the Final Exam.  Still a bit to get through - but my plan is to complete the Discussions and Group Project this week!! 

Ok...time to go pick some tomatoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment